Strategic Thinking and Decision Making for Leaders a comprehensive training course taking place in Manchester, designed to enhance the skills of professionals looking to thrive in today’s fast-paced business environment.
“Strategic Thinking and Decision Making for Leaders” is a 5-day training course that aims to equip participants with the knowledge, tools, and techniques required to make well-informed decisions and develop strategic plans that lead to success. Through a combination of lectures, group discussions, case studies, and practical exercises, participants will learn how to analyze complex situations, identify key issues, and formulate effective strategies to achieve their goals.
Upon completion of the “Strategic Thinking and Decision Making for Leaders” training course, participants will be able to:
1. Apply strategic thinking frameworks and models to real-world business scenarios.
2. Identify and evaluate various decision-making techniques.
3. Develop comprehensive strategic plans that align with organizational goals.
4. Understand the importance of collaboration and communication in strategic decision-making.
5. Implement effective decision-making processes within their teams and organizations.
The objectives of the “Strategic Thinking and Decision Making for Leaders” training course are to:
1. Enhance participants’ understanding of the principles and practices of strategic thinking and decision making.
2. Provide practical tools and techniques for making informed, effective decisions.
3. Develop the skills needed to create and implement successful strategies.
4. Foster a culture of collaboration and effective communication in decision-making processes.
5. Enable participants to become more adaptive, agile, and resilient leaders.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for professionals in leadership positions or those aspiring to be leaders, including:
1. Executives and managers.
2. Team leaders and supervisors.
3. Project and program managers.
4. Business owners and entrepreneurs.
5. Professionals seeking to enhance their strategic thinking and decision-making skills.
Day 1: Foundations of Strategic Thinking and Decision Making
1. Introduction to “Strategic Thinking and Decision Making for Leaders”
2. The importance of strategic thinking in leadership
3. The role of decision making in strategy formulation
4. Key strategic thinking frameworks and models
5. Barriers to effective strategic thinking and decision making
Day 2: Decision-Making Techniques and Processes
1. The decision-making process: an overview
2. Rational vs. intuitive decision making
3. Group decision-making techniques and tools
4. Decision-making biases and how to overcome them
5. Risk assessment and management in decision making
Day 3: Developing and Implementing Strategic Plans
1. Aligning strategic plans with organizational goals
2. The role of SWOT analysis in strategy formulation
3. Developing SMART objectives and key performance indicators
4. Execution: translating strategy into action
5. Monitoring and evaluating strategic performance
Day 4: Collaboration and Communication in Decision Making
1. The importance of collaboration in strategic decision making
2. Building a culture of collaboration and trust
3. Effective communication strategies for decision making
4. Managing conflict and negotiation in decision-making processes
5. Decision-making tools for enhanced collaboration
Day 5: Adaptive Leadership and Resilience in Strategic Thinking
1. The concept of adaptive leadership
2. Building resilience in strategic thinking and decision making
3. Embracing change and uncertainty in strategic planning
4. Fostering innovation and creativity in decision making
5. Final reflections and action planning for “Strategic Thinking and Decision Making for Leaders”
In conclusion, Strategic Thinking and Decision Making for Leaders is a valuable training course that aims to empower professionals with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in today’s dynamic business environment. By participating in this course, you will gain the tools and techniques required to make
- This course is available every Monday from 1 April to 30 Des 2023