The Engineering Project Management Course – Planning, Implementation, and Monitoring in London is a comprehensive training program designed to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully manage engineering projects from inception to completion. This course covers a wide range of topics, including project planning, implementation, monitoring, risk management, and stakeholder communication.
Upon completion of the Engineering Project Management Course, participants will be able to:
1. Develop effective project management plans for engineering projects.
2. Apply project implementation strategies and tools.
3. Monitor project progress and make data-driven decisions.
4. Identify, assess, and mitigate project risks.
5. Communicate effectively with project stakeholders.
The primary objectives of the Engineering Project Management Course are to:
1. Enhance participants’ understanding of engineering project management principles and best practices.
2. Develop participants’ ability to plan, implement, and monitor engineering projects effectively.
3. Foster the development of essential project management skills, such as leadership, communication, and problem-solving.
Who Should Attend:
The Engineering Project Management Course is ideal for:
1. Engineering managers and project managers.
2. Engineers aspiring to move into management roles.
3. Project team members responsible for planning, implementation, or monitoring tasks.
4. Professionals from other disciplines looking to improve their engineering project management skills.
5-Day Course Outline:
Day 1: Project Management Fundamentals and Engineering Project Planning
1. Introduction to the Engineering Project Management Course and course objectives
2. Engineering project management principles and methodologies
3. Defining project scope, objectives, and deliverables
4. Developing a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for engineering projects
5. Time and resource estimation techniques for project planning
Day 2: Project Implementation Strategies and Tools
1. Project implementation planning and scheduling techniques
2. Resource allocation and leveling for engineering projects
3. Quality management in engineering project implementation
4. Procurement and contract management strategies
5. Effective stakeholder communication during project implementation
Day 3: Monitoring and Controlling Engineering Projects
1. Introduction to project monitoring and control processes
2. Earned Value Management (EVM) for tracking project progress
3. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance measurement in engineering projects
4. Change management and control in project execution
5. Reporting and communicating project status to stakeholders
Day 4: Risk Management in Engineering Projects
1. Identifying and categorizing project risks
2. Qualitative and quantitative risk assessment techniques
3. Risk mitigation and response planning
4. Monitoring and controlling project risks
5. Integrating risk management into the project management process
Day 5: Leadership, Team Management, and Wrap-up
1. Leadership styles and their impact on engineering project management
2. Building and managing high-performing project teams
3. Conflict resolution and negotiation techniques for project managers
4. Review of key concepts and lessons learned throughout the Engineering Project Management Course
5. Action planning: Applying course learnings to real-world engineering projects
In conclusion, the Engineering Project Management Course – Planning, Implementation, and Monitoring in London provides an intensive, hands-on learning experience that will enable participants to confidently manage engineering projects from start to finish.
- This course is available every Monday from 1 April to 30 Des 2023
Warning: Undefined array key "listings" in /home/u459189033/domains/wstcourses.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/classified-listing/app/Models/Listing.php on line 1574